Role: In-House Technical Recruiter
Location: Remote, USA
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join one of the fastest growing partners in the Salesforce ecosystem and help transform the world’s leading organizations.
At Cloudforia, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of high growth. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for our first in-house recruiter to work closely with our executive team. More than just “head hunting,” this position offers an exciting opportunity to build our recruiting organization. You will be primarily targeting experienced Salesforce professionals, so the ideal candidate will have proven experience as a recruiter working in a technical environment.
- Full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer formulation, and compensation negotiation.
- Operate with a sense of urgency to manage recruiting activities with a strong attention to detail to ensure a smooth, positive, respectful, and timely candidate experience
- Assess candidate fit to position’s profile through resume screening, conducting initial phone interviews, and managing follow up interviews with team members
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview documentation and data in Cloudforia’s applicant tracking system
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers across the organization with constant collaboration to meet their current and future talent needs
- Build relationships and maintain a network of qualified candidates to support future hiring needs
- Spearhead recruiting based projects on an as-needed basis
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements
There is no travel required for this role.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 2-5 years of experience in a recruiting capacity
- Strong background in technical interviewing and recruiting
- Demonstrable experience searching and fulling highly coveted technical skills talent
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fast learner
- Can do attitude
- Strong business acumen
- Great negotiation skills
- Integrity — We place trust and personal responsibility at the heart of all relationships
- People — We put people first: employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe in empathy with our clients and their customers. As a proud minority-owned firm, our certified team members bring their full authentic selves to solve client challenges.
- Results — We are dedicated to every client’s success and consistently deliver on our promises.
Giving back to our communities is ingrained in our DNA. Cloudforia is proud to be a member of the Salesforce non-profit foundation’s Pledge 1% philanthropy initiative. We pledge 1% of our equity, 1% of our employees time, and 1% of our profits to the causes that we care about.
Let’s talk! Email us at email@example.com
At Cloudforia, all are welcome. Cloudforia provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed or lack thereof, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.