Role: Business Development
Location: Remote in one of the following metro areas: Los Angeles/OC, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta
You may be a proven rockstar in Salesforce solutioning, you may be brand new to the ecosystem, or you may be looking to transition your knowledge of Salesforce into a different role. No matter where you are in your career, if you would like to be part of a high energy, driven team, you could be Cloudforia’s next Client Director/Manager.
Cloudforia is hiring entry-level and experienced salespeople who will work closely with Salesforce Account Executives to provide implementation solutioning aligned to Cloudforia’s values and proven methodologies.
In this role you will:
- Serve as an ambassador for the Cloudforia brand that represents a people-centric culture with enterprise solutions scaled to small and medium sized businesses.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Salesforce Account Executives to partner on strategic and tactical opportunity pursuits.
- Engage with prospective clients to understand the business and technical requirements to document a well-defined project scope.
- Ideate with technical architects on the solution strategy with your own clear and experiential point of view to finalize the solution that will be presented to a prospective client.
- Engage with diverse business and technical stakeholders, including C-suite executives, to present the value of a proposed solution and Cloudforia’s implementation methods.
- Create net-new client engagements with well thought-out and realistic Salesforce solutions that include Salesforce’s core cloud products and industry-standard integration methods.
- Address client’s technical questions that arise throughout the business development and solutions delivery lifecycle.
- Work with technology solution partners to expand core relationships that serve the strategic interests for both clients and Cloudforia.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients for ongoing contractual services that align with their growth plans for their business.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement through the continuous promotion of Cloudforia’s values, and the support of business initiatives
- Ensure client success and satisfaction by monitoring project and engagement deliverables and taking corrective action as required
- Routinely and consistently engage with clients in a meaningful and respectful manner
- Create additional opportunities with existing clients based on existing and new services and company initiatives (e.g. Managed Services Program offering)
- Respond to Client requests in a timely and professional manner
At Cloudforia, every day will bring new opportunities. Here’s what to expect:
- Meeting with new Salesforce teams and prospective clients daily. Mostly virtual, but sometimes in person.
- Attending events to build relationships and promote the Cloudforia brand.
- Communicating face-to-face via live and virtual channels with your community network of professionals and peers.
- Learning about new features, products and releases from Salesforce so solutions are always up-to-date and accurate..
- Cultivating your professional networks virtually on social media channels and live at education related associations.
- Developing and tracking meaningful quarterly goals and exceeding them!
- Recording progress on all relationships in Salesforce.
- Focusing and cultivating your own professional and personal growth.
(Want to learn more about us? See our customer testimonials.)
Education and Experience:
- Hands-on Salesforce configuration experience.
- Some college or military experience preferred
- Although not required, many of our Client Managers are also certified Salesforce administrators or consultants.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills along with the confidence to command a room.
- You are hard-wired to stay organized.
- You can manage multiple work streams and meet tight deadlines.
- You can work autonomously, and with a team.
- You feel comfortable learning new systems and skills.
- You are naturally curious and hungry to learn and grow.
- You don’t hesitate to problem solve first and ask for help second.
- People — We put people first: employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe in empathy with our clients and their customers. As a proud minority-owned firm, our certified team members bring their full authentic selves to solve client challenges.
- Integrity — We place trust and personal responsibility at the heart of all relationships
- Excellence – We perform at a level that surpasses the ordinary
- Results — We are dedicated to every client’s success and consistently deliver on our promises.
Giving back to our communities is ingrained in our DNA. Cloudforia is proud to be a member of the Salesforce non-profit foundation’s Pledge 1% philanthropy initiative. We pledge 1% of our equity, 1% of our employees time, and 1% of our profits to the causes that we care about.
Let’s talk! Email us at email@example.com
At Cloudforia, all are welcome. Cloudforia provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed or lack thereof, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.