Role: Senior Salesforce Solution Architect
Location: Remote, USA
Cloudforia is a Silver Salesforce consulting partner that helps businesses improve profitability by automating their marketing, sales, service, and operational business processes on the Salesforce platform. We first take the time to understand what a business is trying to accomplish and why, and only afterward leverage technology to customize a solution that enables those changes. Our passion for helping companies better market, sell, and provide service to their customers is genuine and is what distinguishes us from competitors.
You are hard-wired to care about customer success. You are naturally curious, applying inspired thought and creativity to solve thorny process challenges in vastly different business models. You enjoy working across teams, projects, and personalities and pitching in to help others when you see an opportunity. You thrive in a culture that embraces intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, and genuine empathy for the customer. Finally, building something new is exciting to you: you see ambiguity as an opportunity!
As Cloudforia’s Senior Salesforce Solution Architect, you’ll be responsible for automating critical client business processes on the Salesforce platform, playing a client-facing role combining technical responsibilities and traditional consulting elements. You will lead technical teams to deliver innovative solutions in complex client environments, ensuring streamlined operations for critical business functions including marketing, sales, customer service, and operations. Finally, you will act as a technical advisor in the pre-sales process.
- Participating in business process discovery and producing detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Leading major Salesforce implementations, ensuring executives and stakeholders are aware of outcomes and status.
- Leading teams of Salesforce architects, developers, administrators, and business analysts to determine the most appropriate technical strategies and designs to meet client needs.
- Providing oversight to Salesforce Administrators and Developers to ensure their work
- meets solution requirements.
- Communicating technical concepts and breaking down complex business problems into easily understood communications to internal and external partners, including sharing best practices with clients throughout the duration of projects.
- Managing client expectations and maintaining communication throughout the course of projects, including acting as an escalation point for risks and issues to project teams and client management.
- Demonstrating broad solutions leadership, impacting significant solution direction, and exerting influence outside of the immediate team.
- Becoming a trusted partner and advisor to clients by serving as a subject matter expert on Salesforce technology and business process best practices.
- Establishing and building rapport with clients by using your consultative mindset to identify areas of future business.
- Maintaining Salesforce certifications across the platform.
What You Bring to the Team:
- First and foremost, a passion for Salesforce and helping clients succeed!
- Four years experience minimum in a consulting environment.
- Minimum of Salesforce.com Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud,Service Cloud, and Platform App Builder certifications, plus advanced experience with Salesforce configuration. Salesforce App Developer certification, and/or certifications in Pardot, CPQ, FSL, or other certifications are very strong pluses.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead business requirements discovery and convert findings into solution documentation and designs.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously, managing your time, and making judgments that are in the best interest of the client and Cloudforia.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- The unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Let’s talk! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Cloudforia, all are welcome. Cloudforia provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed or lack thereof, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.