Role: Project Manager
Location: Remote, USA
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions? Now is the perfect time for you to join the Cloudforia team!
Join one of the fastest growing partners in the Salesforce ecosystem and help transform the world’s leading organizations. Here you’ll expand your experience across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries, while building new skills and strengthening your expertise.
Join Cloudforia and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning, and a global community.
The Project Manager is a key member of our project team, implementing recognized best project and program management practices for project timeline, scope, budget, risk, and client satisfaction. Primary responsibilities:
- Drive project objectives with a strong focus on strategic outcomes for Cloudforia and our clients.
- Maintain a 360-degree understanding of stakeholders for projects and the stakeholder impact to the overall book of business.
- Work with external prospects, internal solution architects, and internal technical architects to assist in developing estimates for change orders and follow-on professional services engagements.
Manage On-Time and On-Budget Delivery of Services:
- Manage project scope, schedule, and budget within the variance tolerances established by the Managing Partners from project inception to completion.
- Execute start controls at project initiation in Cloudforia’s professional services automation system, and development of work-plans to achieve both functional and billing milestones.
- Coordinate with the Cloudforia account manager for review of the client’s background and the statement of work.
- Establish agreement with clients on key project outcomes, baseline metrics to quantify the client’s current state, and the measurement of project success, within the boundaries of the written scope of work.
- Progressively memorialize decisions in project artifacts, status reports, email, and other documents.
- Establish a regular cadence with resources assigned to each project to quickly assess progress, alleviate constraints, and drive quality delivery of services.
- Achieve billable goals while ensuring timely delivery of committed services and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Execute stop controls at project completion including, but not limited final billing milestone attainment, written close-out agreement with client, documented client satisfaction coordination with Cloudforia project owner, creation or amendment of client story in a Cloudforia-specified template, and formal closure in Cloudforia’s project management information system.
What You Bring to the Team:
- First and foremost, a passion for helping clients succeed!
- Minimum three years Project Management experience for a consulting company.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification, or the ability to achieve certification within the first six months of employment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously, managing your time, and making judgments that are in the best interest of the client and Cloudforia.
- Integrity — We place trust and personal responsibility at the heart of all relationships
- People — We put people first: employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe in empathy with our clients and their customers. As a proud minority-owned firm, our certified team members bring their full authentic selves to solve client challenges.
- Results — We are dedicated to every client’s success and consistently deliver on our promises.
Giving back to our communities is ingrained in our DNA. Cloudforia is proud to be a member of the Salesforce non-profit foundation’s Pledge 1% philanthropy initiative. We pledge 1% of our equity, 1% of our employees time, and 1% of our profits to the causes that we care about.
Let’s talk! Email us at email@example.com
At Cloudforia, all are welcome. Cloudforia provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed or lack thereof, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.