Role: CPQ Solution Architect
Location: Remote, USA
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions? Now is the perfect time for you to join the Cloudforia team!
Join one of the fastest growing partners in the Salesforce ecosystem and help transform the world’s leading organizations. Here you’ll expand your experience across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries, while building new skills and strengthening your expertise.
Join Cloudforia and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning, and a global community.
The CPQ Solution Architect is a key member of our project team, working to ensure smooth and efficient implementation of technical and functional requirements, providing client consultation on industry best practices and process methodologies, and delivering solutions that best meet client needs.
- Engage client stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria, assessing current state processes, pain points, and future needs.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients and prospects on Salesforce and CPQ best practices.
- Lead and assist in hands-on solution design, solution architecture, proofs-of-concept, process flows, as well as configuration and deployment required to support current and new projects.
- Design flexible and scalable solutions that meet immediate business requirements, while setting up clients for long-term success.
- Document business requirements and translate them to technical specs
- Manage the delivery and testing of your solution design by Cloudforia technical resources
- Iterate on your solutions through build/test/review cycles with clients
- Develop training curricula, and deliver training sessions to end users
- Collaborate with Cloudforia’s project managers to achieve scope, budget, and timeline expectations
There is no travel required for this role.
What You Bring to the Team:
- First and foremost, a passion for Salesforce and helping clients succeed!
- Three years experience minimum in a Salesforce consulting role.
- Strong experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering, including demonstrable proficiency in writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Demonstrable experience in documenting business requirements and translating them to technical specs
- Minimum of three Salesforce.com certifications, including CPQ certification.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously, managing your time, and making judgments that are in the best interest of the client and Cloudforia.
- Integrity — We place trust and personal responsibility at the heart of all relationships
- People — We put people first: employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe in empathy with our clients and their customers. As a proud minority-owned firm, our certified team members bring their full authentic selves to solve client challenges.
- Results — We are dedicated to every client’s success and consistently deliver on our promises.
Giving back to our communities is ingrained in our DNA. Cloudforia is proud to be a member of the Salesforce non-profit foundation’s Pledge 1% philanthropy initiative. We pledge 1% of our equity, 1% of our employees time, and 1% of our profits to the causes that we care about.
Let’s talk! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Cloudforia, all are welcome. Cloudforia provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed or lack thereof, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
Compensation for this role for a candidate based in Colorado, California or New York is expected to be between $120,000 – $200,000, but may be higher or lower in other States due to geographic differentials in the labor market.